Thursday, May 23, 2019

3/7/19

4:30 p.m.

Why can't everyone stop yelling. It's all I hear inside my head. I wish it would stop. I'm tired of never being talked to; people only raise their voices or yell at me, Now I can't stop hearing all the yelling voices screaming at me in my head. I don't think the screaming will ever go away until I do. I just want silence. I just want to hear someone tell me they love me.
You can't force people to care. Carley is my best friend because I don't have a best friend that's human.  I wish someone would listen to the thoughts in my head. My own parent's don't- they just tell me to stop complaining and being so negative all the time. Do I have anywhere left to go? All I hear is negative thoughts. I get frustrated when people complain about my negativity because it's really really hard for me to be happy. It's hard for me to think positive because all I can ever hear is negative. The negative yells at me and it's really loud. My impulse is to always say my first thought out loud. It always  tends to be something negative since I can't ever hear the good  things. The good things are soft and caring and they're quiet inside my head, because they are so rare.


8:45 p.m.

I don't think I worded that the correct way. My head feels like a tornado. I want everything to stop spinning.


No comments:

Post a Comment