Friday, May 24, 2019

3/27/19

1:00 a.m.

I just want to know who somebody is when I'm not looking. I want to learn about someone because normal is everything I'm not. Even I would not want to learn about who I am.
I want to care about somebody because I  don't even care about myself.
At the same time though, I wish someone cared about me.
I hope I start working soon.

8 p.m.

I feel like I'm where I'm supposed to be right now and things are starting to fall into place.
Like I was falling down a deep pit and I chose the strongest ledge to hold on to.
It's not that I failed my plans, my plans failed me.

11:23 p.m.

I drank too much too fast and I feel like I need to puke. But it makes me stop feeling so on edge about everything in my life that I'm nervous about.

No comments:

Post a Comment