Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day is like a broken pencil.... pointless.

As I sit here staring at this blank screen, the only thought occurring in my mind, is that no thoughts are occurring in my mind. How ironic. I'm no expert on love. In fact, I don't know anything about it. So I really take no claims regarding the upcoming statements. They may or may not be accurate. In fact, let's just say none of them are accurate.



Love is like walking in the snow. It's a pleasant thought, until you experience what a pain in the butt it actually is.

The kiss was tender. Like a chicken tender.

Love notes are like notes. With love.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, it's like the good kind, where you get to pick which chocolates you want in your box.

Love is just awkward to be around. Like the couple making out on my couch.

I don't know what love is. Just like I don't know how to draw resonance structures.

8 comments:

  1. Bahahahaha the kiss was tender. Like a chicken tender. Ohhhh, you crack me up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the title!! :) Why are you so funny all the time?! I'm jealous ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I like the love notes one the most. It made me laugh :)Good job, they're all hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sofia, I loved your title! Haha I like the last post too because I can't draw resonance structures either : P Someday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved all of them! (Especially #1 and #3) I like your sense of humor:) by the way, what are resonance structures?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, they're pretty much the worst thing a person could ever be expected to learn. They are a way of describing delocalized electrons in molecules. See? Already doesn't make sense...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The making out on the couch simile should have made it onto the list today

    ReplyDelete
  8. This made me laugh out loud. Really loud. Which is bad, because Megan is sleeping on the couch next to me.

    At least she isn't making out...

    ReplyDelete