Friday, June 7, 2019

5/24/19

6:23 a.m.

I'm crashing into walls.
I'm heading in directions that I should go the opposite of.
Don't go there.
It leads nowhere.
Stop looking for a safe place - build your own.
I'm scared to live for myself. I like living for others.
But most people don't care if I'm alive - so I need to start wanting to be alive for myself.

Maybe I won't get anywhere but I can't ever know if I don't try.

How do I learn to want to be at peace with myself? How can I find solace in my own head? How do I build a shield strong enough to keep people away but weak enough for  good people to break?
How do I invite someone into my life without begging them to not leave?
Does goodbye ever mean see you later?

I'm not desperate for attention, I'm desperate for anyone to ever like what they see.
I'm desperate for someone who ever wants to say hello.

I only know people who want to say goodbye the second they say hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment